Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Light Fifty My Ass


This Saturday, Andy and I will come across a unique opportunity. It's not too often you get a chance to go to a shooting range and blast some shit with an M82A1. Even less often do you get a chance to do so with your boss (or your friend's boss). What you're seeing in the picture above is actually my boss's brother... glad I got the picture while he had a bullet in his mouth lol. For some reason, I didn't think you'd believe the sheer size of the bullet or the magazine unless I actually posted pictures... so here you go.


It should also be noted that you can probably only fit two magazines into a standard sized ammo box..... if that. I suppose I'll post some action shots/videos this weekend. Should be epic.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how much it hurts... lol. It does look like fun. I'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it didnt hurt at all if u were the one shooting lol. the blast from the muzzle break actually blew the doors off the shooting lane. it had a simple but effective recoil system that made it feel like a gentle shove instead of a big crack. ben has had videos for a while but he wont post them.

    ReplyDelete