Sunday, August 26, 2012

These should be in an art gallery

Bad Ass looks bad ass indeed. I'm glad to see Danny Trejo getting more leading roles....but Danny Trejo as Epic Beard Man?

I wondered what other actors could have played Epic Beard Man....



"I'm your worst nightmare."

"Right now I could crush you like a cracker over soup. MMM! Thank you! That's delicious!"

"All I wanna do is walk this stupid path of peace. But you're forcing me to walk the path of pieces."

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while that you shouldn't have fucked with?"


It's pretty obvious the movie is directly based on the EBM video even though they changed the premise. Trejo even wears the same damn shirt. I hope Bruso got some money from it.

1 comment:

  1. lmao I was already laughing pretty hard when I noticed the individually crafted quotes - thank you Rames.

    ReplyDelete