Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Awesome Comic


Well, if you guys don't read this comic, then you totally should. Not sure if you've already heard of it, or if I've told you about it before. Anyway, I thought this one was hilarious lol.

While totally unrelated, I thought it was important to tell you all that I just learned that Dave Grohl recorded the first Foo Fighters album by HIMSELF lol. It wasn't publicly released, but he actually sat his ass down and seperately recorded each part, then mixed it. It mostly ended up being released as singles - which I plan to track down. I'll let you know if they're bad, but if they're actually good... then Dave Grohl is a total badass... and Nirvana was like... the greatest band ever composed... and I'm sure Andy will agree.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently germany splooged when they raped france and took their innocence, twice...

    "The boring zone" - brilliant

    ReplyDelete