Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pontoon ZOMG

Scissor me TIMBERS we have a pontoon boat on the way. Might be ready for Memorial Day weekend. Maybe my dune buggy will be ready by then too (lol). Srsly tho they ordered the one above in the picture. Pretty sweet eh? I still can't beat Rames's cabin though. We're not right on the lake. I would have to drive to the lake to go to teh boat, but thats not a big deal. We have a spot in the marina so i just go there and hop on the boat and go.

EDIT: I added a poll on the right side LOL. I bet I can guess what everyone puts. I was sick of studying, started looking at gadgets we can add to the blog. There are like 3000 lol... so yeah... back to studying.

5 comments:

  1. sweet, when can we get drunk and crash it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice, but before we all get wasted and crash it, lets do some fishing first

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, whatever the case may be I'm sure we'll be fine. If we end up getting wasted and then crashing at least we'll be well anchored to fish. If we don't sink lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PARTY BARGE!

    Damn that thing must be made for fishing. Those seats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol its called the "Cadet Four Corner Fish" so yeah... its made for fishing... but that doesnt mean we can't bring chairs with us... i mean... it IS a pontoon boat... plus there needed to be extra room for zac to get on and stuff.

    ReplyDelete